Do you accept payments by cash or by cheque?

If you leave in Hong Kong or Shenzhen, you may be able to pay cash at our office or our partner company office (Shenzhen). Please contact our billing department in advance to make an appointment.

Cheque payments are accepted in Hong Kong dollars for Hong Kong-based clients only. You can deposit the cheque at a Hang Seng Bank branch or ATM machine, or send by mail to our office.
  • 0 Users Found This Useful
Was this answer helpful?

Related Articles

I have sent the payment by bank transfer but my invoice is still unpaid

All payments by bank transfers (and ATM deposits in Hong Kong) need to be confirmed manually....